Faith's field trip
Faith's birthday
Faith's baptism
Laurel's strings concert
Mother's Day
Isaac's field trip
Laurel's field trip
Laurel's fifth grade concert
Marcie's birthday
Girls scout camp
Isaac's Kindergarten graduation
Emma's birthday
Laurel's birthday (sleep over)
We have had a lot of fun, but time to breathe? There is none.
Shall we start at the beginning.
First Faith's field trip. We went up to a place called Sabino Canyon. One of the few places were there is running water most of the year. You can imagine that it is where all the wildlife would go including Faith's class. I went with her for the day and we we had a nice time.
Then came Faith's birthday. She had a party at the park with a bunch of friends, even the old one with the camera. Marcie is getting great at making the cakes.
Then came what I looked forward to most this year and that was Faith's baptism. What a great event. Mom, Dad and Marcie's mom all came down.
Then came Laurel's Strings Concert. There are a few strings programs in the area and they get together at the high school auditorium and have a concert. It was amazing.
Then there was mother's day. This was the only picture Marcie would let me post.
Then Isaac had a field trip to the zoo and I got to go with him. The high light was feeding the giraffe. I went on this with Faith 2 years ago, I got to feed the giraffes then, but I got denied this time.
Then Laurel had another concert. This time it was the elementary school concert. The strings and choir did good and Laurel did great on her solo. Funny that this concert was on Marcie's birthday and Laurel's solo was the happy birthday song. She even got to call up Marcie to the front to play for her.
see if you can find Laurel
Then Laurl, Faith and Marcie went off to girl scout camp. There were all sorts of crafts and fun. But they were tired. Faith was awful quiet in the tub and then we found out why. She was fast a sleep in the tub. Marcie had to stay in there until she was done to keep her awake.
Then we went to Isaac's kindergarten graduation. I think it was more of an excuse, to get the kids up on stage for a performance, than anything. But any how, Isaac had a blast.
Then was Emma's birthday. Another of Marcie's cool cakes. Emma is quite the ornery bugger, but we love her tons anyway.
Finally Laurel had a sleep over with some friends, it was a flower garden party. I mostly hid out in my room. A bunch of preteens can get scary. Marcie kept them under conrol and they seemed to have a good time.
1 comment:
Faith falling asleep in the tub is hilarious. What a great couple of months!! Love you guys. Steve.
Post a Comment